Adults Jiu Jitsu Classes
The Basics Program of our Jiu jitsu classes in Norwalk was created to ensure that all newer students will begin their Jiu jitsu journey with a strong foundation. The Jiu jitsu classes in Norwalk for adults on our curriculum focuses on introductory techniques from every position, as well as core concepts in jiu jitsu practice that will aid in the student’s development and progress.
*We follow a curriculum designed by Master Marcio so all the professors at our schools teach accordingly to his method.
Get Access To Our Schedule And Book Your Intro
BEGINNERS JIU JITSU ADULT CLASSES
The Beginner Program of our Jiu jitsu classes in Norwalk gives students a great foundation, which will allow them to grow and prosper in order to reach all their jiu jitsu goals.
• Introduce students to all positions and situations
• Understand the game and the connection of the techniques
• Build coordination
• Learn self defense
• Understand core concepts and ideas
• Inspire students to live the Jiu jitsu lifestyle
• Basic fundamental Jiu jitsu techniques
• Overview of all foundation positions and situations
• Mobility and agility drills and positional sparring
• Self Defense
• White belts and up